Want to study with friends? The A11ey is an affordable and conducive co-study space that opens 24/7 for anyone who wishes to have a relaxing place to get work done. Their interior is specially designed for individuals to feel cozy and yet be creative with their minds. Created for comfort and privacy, their spaces are well-equipped with warm lighting for a relaxed atmosphere whilst having white light study lamps for a better focus.
The A11ey also has multiple seating options available, be it an individual work desk or a long desk for groups. It also comes with necessary amenities such as free WI-FI, power sockets, printing services, storage lockers, water dispenser, washroom and a lounge area. Each seat is well-equipped with a study lamp and power socket so every customer is able to get their power supply with ease.
What’s more is that they offer a Discussion Room; perfect for a variety of activities such as team building, group discussion or small meetings held in a quiet ambience, along with curtains for privacy and a movable whiteboard.
Address: S9 Building, 55 Serangoon North Avenue 4, #02-03, Singapore 555859
Opening Hours: 24/7
Seating: 26 Work Desk spaces + 1 Discussion Room
Power Sockets: Every work desk is individually equipped with 2 power sockets and a study lamp
Wifi: Yes (Free WIFI connection provided)
Discussion Friendly: Yes, small discussions are always welcomed.
Nearest MRT Station: Hougang MRT (NE14)
– Take Bus 116 from Hougang Central
– Alight 8 stops later at Block 504A CP
– Walk to S9 Building
(Easy to locate on Google Maps)
Offers & Conditions
1 Hour Free if you:
- Check in Location at @TheA11ey on Facebook
- Post Instagram Story at The A11ey + Tag @TheA11ey
- Bring a friend (1 friend = 1 hour)
- Like their FB page and follow them on Instagram @TheA11ey
2 Hours Free if you:
- Post a photo taken at The A11ey + Tag @TheA11ey
- Share our Facebook Page + Write your own witty caption
3 Hours Free if you:
- 3 consecutive days of 3-hour session booking
- Post a selfie/wefie taken at The A11ey + Tag @TheA11ey